These forms will walk you through the process of obtaining an override from the Chemistry Department.  Please select the term of the class you're attempting to register for.

Fall Term Winter Term Spring Term Summer Term

 If, after filling out the form, you still require additional assistance, please email with your name, ID number and a brief description of your problem.  Someone will respond as quickly as possible.