Declaring a Chemistry Minor requires a signature from the College of Science - Kidder Hall 128 (not the Department of Chemistry)

Obtain the form entitled Change of Undergraduate Academic Program from the Registrar, Chemistry Office or Here.

  • This form can also be obtained from the office of your college or school or the Registrar's office.
  • Fill in the appropriate information (your name, ID, 520  code for chemistry minor, etc.).   

Obtain approval signature at the College of Science (128 Kidder Hall) and return the form to the Registrar’s Office (B102 Kerr).