- PhD, Integrative Biology, Oregon State University, 2018.
- B.S., Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences, University of Missouri, 2013.
As an instructor, I aim to support students as they build the confidence and skills to become lifelong learners. I do so by providing space for students to work collaboratively and learn from their diverse peers. I facilitate learning by providing students with the structure, and framework to meet their own learning goals. In my classroom, students assume an active role while engaging in scientific practice.
- BI 221 / BI 222 / BI 223 – Principles of Biology (Co-coordinator)
- BI 223 – Principles of Biology: Populations (Lecturer)
- BI 370H – Ecology, Honors