There are several options when applying for travel funding.

  1. Departmental funding - fill out this webform.  Departmental funding is contingent upon matching funds from your PI.  We also recommend, if the travel is international, that students apply for the College of Science Student Travel Award.
  2. College of Science Student Travel Award
  3. Graduate School Travel Award - applications must be turned in to the Departmental Awards Committee 2 weeks prior to Graduate School Deadline.

Please follow all directions carefully.  Failure to complete applications properly may result in lack of funding.