To request a change in your chemistry academic advisor, please send an email to the Head Chemistry Adviser.

In your email, be sure to:

  1. State your request in the subject line
  2. Include the name of the chemistry faculty adviser you want to switch to (if you know).
  3. If you don’t know, Dr. Pastorek will assign you to a new adviser based on your chemistry option.

If you have any questions, email Dr. Pastorek and she will be able to assist you further.