Please inform the webmaster if you would like to have: a new link added; an existing link deleted; or the position of an existing link changed. If you would like to see a new link added, please e-mail the webmaster with the URL.
Please inform the webmaster if a link is not functioning properly.
Computers in Chemistry
HTML and WWW
MSDS and Safety Sites
- The Fisher Scientific Internet Catalog This one is searchable MSDS database. If you put in sodium chloride you get several links. Linking to the small white crystals gives you purchase info and at the bottom there is a buttom for Safety information, which gives you the msds!
- Oxford MSDS site An msds gopher site at Oxford.
On-Line Journals, Zines, and Listservs
Pages with Chemistry Links
- Chang-Wan Yip's hompage At Wake Forest, with links to visualization projects.
- Chemistry Hypermedia Project An outstanding resource with tutorials maintained by Brian Tissue at Virginia Tech. You may need Chime or another plugin to view all parts of these pages. Recommended!
- IMB-JENA A European site with a HUGE number of biochemical/biotech resources.